Sunday, April 22, 2012

Super Short


Okay so to be completely honest this is a quick catch up blog so I can talk about my weekend in Holland…

April 18th: This Wednesday we went to a Crypt Gallery for my art class. Most of this artwork I didn’t really like, but because it was all site specific for the Crypt that was cool. Site specific just means the artists created the work to go specifically in that location, so some of the themes were pretty sweet.

April 19th: In GST we had our neighborhood presentations, which I would say went pretty well. After that quite a few of us spent some time on the internet looking up Greek Week dances for our sororities because that was Wednesday night back at Elon.

Thursday afternoon I spent three and a half hours in Café Nerro working on a research paper so that I could enjoy my weekend away without worrying about it!

Super boring blog…sorry…I would just skip these few days, but I haven’t skipped a day yet!
The next blog will be all about my weekend in Holland- I had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment