Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Is this real life?


So most likely this will be my last blog until after SPRING BREAK. Or excuse me, if I’m a true Londoner I would say HALF TERM.
Sunday March 11th: I ended up back at the Latin hymn Mass. Oops. Well Mass is still Mass. I did find another Catholic Church somewhere else, so I may try that one of these weeks. We’ll see…this one is super convenient. After that I went to the Camden Lock Market with KJ. Yes I have been here before, but there was some stuff Katie really wanted to see/get since she hadn’t been there before. However the Bakerloo line (which is the Tube line right off of where we live) was down on Sunday for repairs and upgrades so we had to figure out the buses to get to Camden. Now we succeeded to get there, it was just quite an adventure. Twice we ran to catch our buses! Only to discover they weren’t the right bus… Getting home was even worse, but I won’t bore you with the boring details of trying to find a 6 bus in the right direction, and then waiting for a while for the bus to show…Anyways. Camden Lock Market. Great as always and it was a beautiful sunny day! KJ and I shared this DELICIOUS churro STUFFED with a caramel dulce de leche. YUM. I’ve never had a stuffed churro before, but it was absolutely delicious. So that was Sunday. Hanging out, Mass, market, and finalizing all of our booking for half term!
Monday March 12th: Practicum. Class. Play. That really is all I could write for Monday, except the play was “One Man Two Guvnors” and was hilarious!! I can’t really explain it especially not via a blog, but it was so funny! The original star of the play is taking it to Broadway (aka if you get a chance go see it), so the man we saw is actually a “nobody” who was his understudy, did a great job, and is taking over for him. It was really funny with a lot of improv that wasn’t really improv, and just a great script as a whole.
And that quickly brings us to today, Tuesday March 13th: GST. Theater. Homework/studying. Now that really is all I need to say for today… We have a program meeting at 6:30, and I have my art midterm tomorrow, and some homework for Thursday. So that’s it for this blog. Short, sweet, and to the point.
Tomorrow at 3:00 my time I will be done for the break!! Studying abroad in London is not real life…

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to see that you are getting to Mass :) Have a GREAT half-term. Can't wait to see posts of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete