Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Post

Hey everyone!
So here’s my first blog. I’m still in North Carolina..but there are only 2 weeks left until we get on that flight! I can’t believe in just 2 weeks I’ll be settling into my London flat for the next 3 months. So I hope to write on here pretty frequently, partly so everyone can know what I’m up to, and partly so I have it all recorded for my memory bank too! No guarantees how frequently I’ll write…we’ll just see how it all plays out. Right now I’m busy getting ready with KD for recruitment, Oceanography, and making sure I’m ready to leave. It looks like I’ll have to clear out of my room a few days before we leave, but it’s okay- I’ll crash at a friends, and my parents will come to help take things back to Georgia. Okay that’s really all I have to say for now! Can’t wait for LONDON!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read about your trip! Take lots of pictures (and have a pint or two for lunch...when else in your life will you get the opportunity?)

    ReplyDelete